Google Analytics 4

A lifestyle blog by a London gal who loves plants, metal, bleaching my hair and Osaka

Sunday 12 July 2015

Summer Haul: Primark, Juju Jellies and Topshop

Hey guys ^^
Here are a few things I picked up from Leeds a while ago ^^ 
Firstly: Home ware! I wasn't allowed to have any candles in my Uni halls, so I got a couple of Watermelon and Citronella scented ones to take home. At £2 each, you can't really say no, can you?

I also bought this flower crown... because Summer :D it was £4 from Primark.
For me, a trip to Primark isn't complete without picking up a couple of pairs of tights.




I also picked up these shoes for the Japanese Society's summer ball. 10% student discount, baby~



Lastly, I picked up a new pair of Jellies, reduced from £28 to £9! And so much better than the other pair I'd bought (which were knock offs and fell apart in a few weeks) Sometimes it's worth paying for brand ^^

Thanks for reading, guys :D
-Amy xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Candyfloss Overkill

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig