Google Analytics 4

A lifestyle blog by a London gal who loves plants, metal, bleaching my hair and Osaka

Saturday 23 January 2016

4 months in Japan: updated bucket list

Time flies like an arrow...  actually, more like a shinkansen. (High five for the super obvious Japan related metaphor).
So I've been here 4 months. and since I'm super behind with blogging, I can't do a link round up of last month because none of those posts have been written yet... whoops. 
So I thought I'd look to the future instead with an updated bucket list:
Basically, the more I am here, the more places I want to go to and I know I'll never have time for it all. Got to try and fit as much in as possible though!

Tokyo area
  • Harajuku and Shibuya
  • Yoyogi Koen
  • Akihabara
  • Ikebukuro 
  • Shinjuku and Golden Gai
  • Meiji jingu
  • Asakusa and Sensouji
  • Edo museum
  • Odaiba
  • Disney land
  • Shibuya 109/ Harajuku laforet
  • At least one indie live
  • Imperial palace and Ueno Koen
  • any Maid Cafe
  • Nikko 
  • Kamakura
  • Yokohama
  • Fuji lakes and FujiQ highlands
  • Hakone
  • Kawaii Monster Cafe
  • Ginza 
  • Omotesando
  • Tokyo Tower

Nara
  • Todaiji and Horyuji
  • Uda-shi
  • Asuka 
  • See a Kofun
  • Kasuga Taisha

Kyoto
  • Fushimi Inari jinja
  • Kinkakuji
  • Ginkakuji 
  • Ryoanji
  • Pontocho and Gion again
  • Kiyomizudera again 
  • Old Imperial palace
  • Arashiyama
  • Enryakuji
  • rent a kimono for the day
  • Amanehashidate
  • Toujiin
  • Kitano Tenmangu
  • Tofukuji
  • Kifune Jinja

Osaka area
  • go to some gigs!
  • Top of abeno harukas
  • Osaka castle and the park near it
  • Hep 5 Ferris wheel
  • Nippombashi/Den den town again
  • I also want to get off on random stops on the Subway and just explore
  • Minoh Waterfall during Kouyou (when the autumn leaves change colou




    Everywhere else~
    • Nagoya 
    • Mount yasugatake 
    • Kobe
    • Himeji castle
    • Hikone
    • Ise
    • Shikoku temples and countryside
    • Shimanami Kaidō cycling route
    • Seto Ohashi
    • Matsushima bay, Sendai and Tohoku
    • Kurobe gorge
    • Lake Biwa
    • Hokkaido- Kamui Misaki
    • Kyushu
    • Hiroshima and Itsukushima
    • Wakayama castle
    • Koya San
    • Uji
    • Takarazuka revue
    • see kabuki
    Phew, what a list. that's the only problem with being an exchange student... there are so many better things to do than study! 
    Jokes aside, my exams are coming up next month. and I need to buckle down, study and start being efficient again. Wish me luck! I hope y'all are doing well in any studies/ endeavours at the moment :)
    -Amy xoxo
    SHARE:

    No comments

    Post a Comment

    © Candyfloss Overkill

    This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

    Blog Layout Designed by pipdig